On this Good Friday we reflect upon the teachings of the cross and what it signals to us. One major signal is that we are a special jewel of God. He loves us so much that he gave his only begotten son so that we can live.
Our conversations now shall be one of victory since the battle has been won. Jesus came to accomplish several things for us.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God, 1Cor 1:18
Jesus said it is finished, John 19:30. His task has been completed. But what did Jesus come to do?
- He came to do the will of the Father
- He came to bring light
- He became the high priest who is touched with the feelings of our infirmities.
- He came to destroy the works of the devil
- He came to preach the good news
- He came to save sinner
- He came to bring judgment
- He came to give his life (die) for us so we can be just like him
- He came to love us
- He came to call the sinners to repentance
- He came to Grant us access to God
- He came to restore Eden on earth
- He came to establish the kingdom of God on earth
- He came that grace will abound
- He came because he was sent
- He came to restore humanity so the glory on God can be on us
Healing is the children’s bread
This has been a Flaming Word Experience